Wow. Well I was absolutely blown away by the turn out to classes last week, the positive response and the amazing atmosphere, so thank you so much. It was so lovely to see you again.
It was also a learning curve and there were a few little tweaks I am going to make for the coming week to hopefully improve the experience still further.
For the coming week just a few reminders:
- At the time of writing I still have one space for Olney, and four for Islip – so please book on if you are interested.
- I would prefer card or BACS payments, but if you do want to pay by cash I will be able to provide change if you are comfortable to receive it.
- You do not need to provide a health questionnaire every time you attend (I just need one) however if you haven’t provided yours please can you email me or pass it to me in class. If you are struggling to get a copy done and need me to bring you a print out please let me know and I will provide you with one.
- Masks are not required for classes, however if your preference is to wear masks in corridors and toilets please do.
- Scanning venue QR codes is not compulsory for you as I scan myself in and I keep a list of contacts to forward information. This is not to stop you if you want to scan in!